Pages

Friday 25 November 2011

We are sailing....

I am really psyched it is Friday. Tonight after work I am heading to Hull with a friend in order to board the over-night ferry to Bruges.

Tomorrow we sight-see, eat and shop and then back on the ferry to come home over-night.

I am looking forward to visiting Bruges as I have never been before and I'm in good company so we should have a giggle.


I'd ordered a new across the body bag to take but there was a little delay on it. Luckily it turned up yesterday so I get to glam it up on board :)

Love Debenhams and their 40% off.

Thought I would share some items from my grocery shop this week. I sneaked in some items that I have been looking to try.



I was so excited when I saw this on the supermarket website. You know I love pumpkin?! Well it is only surpassed by all things gingerbread. I love the little running man :)


Sweet chilli pistachio's - for Xmas of course....


Mmm, grapefruit with vodka and ice...........


I'm all for extra fiber in my morning cereal


Back to some more current eats. Yesterday I had some sushi and edamame as a little snack during the day.



This morning I tested the gingerbread oats - warming and filling, just what I needed.


So I am all packed and ready to go after work on my little jolly:



Have a great weekend. Catch ya Sunday with a trip round-up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be lovely to hear from some of you..... :)