Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

My day in pictures

Today was a treat day.
Facial, eyebrow threading (ouch) and manicure - all thanks to a Groupon.
So it was York with breakfast, coffee, lunch.... all my favourite things.


I love York and I love a day in York shared with one of my best friends Margaret. She's one of the greatest friends you could ever wish to have. Such a kind heart.
So lets have a shy picture of her. She'll kill me. Gotta love those Irish genes :) Check out the glass o wine..... she'll tell ya it was a spritzer......


Bruges at the weekend with another good friend. Boy I get around.
I am really looking forward to it, the ferry, food, brisk walks and hot chocolate; it's gonna be an experience.
I'll make sure I take my camera ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be lovely to hear from some of you..... :)