Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Monday Blues

Even after 10 (yes, 10) hours sleep I still was not feeling it this morning. The cough is worse and if someone had offered me a pass out of work then I might just have taken it.

Alas it was not to be, instead I hauled my sorry booty out of bed and got ready for work.

For my hour long commute to work I made sure to have some caffine on hand
Sometimes, life has a way of making you smile, even when you are not feeling great. On the way into work today, a rainbow:

and a lovely sun

Breakfast is a cereal combo - sliced banana, Total 0% blueberry and Bear granola cocoa cherry pie (yum).
Mid morning I'll be enjoying a fig, pear and satsuma

Right, lots to do. Catch you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be lovely to hear from some of you..... :)