Pages

Thursday 29 December 2011

Why I love it - BIC band

We may all be aiming on heading back into the gym now Xmas is out of the way or just to the great out doors for walking / running etc.

If you are anything like me then you won't be able to stand having a soggy fringe slapping you in the face while you get your sweat on or blowing your hair in several directions at once.
I like to sweep my fringe from my face when working out (granted I do have a look of the Tefal people but who cares?!) It keeps it tamed and out of my eyes and lets me focus on what I am doing.

Now slides are ok, but my hair is really thick and often creeps out of a slide (which drives me nuts). As an avid reader of blogs for a while I noticed 'BIC Bands' on 'Carrots'n'Cake' earlier this year http://carrotsncake.com/.

I w
as intrigued. They are renowned for staying in place no matter what you are doing and Tina raves about them so I headed on over to the Bic Bands website:

http://www.bicbands.com/



There were so many to choose from but I opted for a blue and brown band in the end as I thought glitter might be a little much in the spin room ;)
Mmmm, shiny head :)

Now including postage it was a little expensive for a headband I admit (about £9) - but you know what? It really has been money well spent. It turned up so quickly from order time and had a nice little message on the delivery slip.

I now wear it for most gym/spinning sessions and it never moves. I throw it in the washer if it's getting a little gross :) and I've never had a problem with doing that - although you could hand wash it if you were worried.

So I thought I'd just share my little hero product with you this Thursday.


xx

(I have not been paid or asked to write about this product by Bic Bands, I am simply sharing one of my favourite finds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be lovely to hear from some of you..... :)